About Me

Hello My name is Dee I am 45 years young. I am married and have two Children My daughter is 25 and she is married and has three children! A boy and two girls. I have a son that lives with his dad and he is 15! I am working. I love being a grandmother! I have three beautiful grandchildren! I am new at blogging so this will take me sometime to get use to lol! My sweet friends from scrapbooking introduced me to this! So I hope you enjoy reading this.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello to all my wonderful friends!


Hello I just wanted everyone to know that I have missed seeing and talking to you all!

I hope everyone is doing well! I think about each and everyone of my special friends and you all know who you are lol! I will try alot harder to visit and be a better friend lol! Love you all your blogging friend Dee!

No comments: